Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'll Try to Be Like That Guy

I'm gonna try to be like that guy. He blogs and is very good at it. He uses big titles and numbers everything, maybe that's what I'll do. So here we go:

1. Today, I parked in a No Parking Zone. The funny thing is that the sign said "Parking Cafe". I was confused

2. I Was Mean to the Cook. Today, I was mean to the guy who cooks food in the basement. He makes some yummy food, it smells really good. But today I was mean to him. Not sure why. I was trying to be mean to him but I'm not sure it worked. Instead, I was hungry.

3. Dave Who? The guy next to me on the train kept calling someone he thought should know him. He left him 2-3 voice mails, or maybe it was 2-3 different people, I'm not sure. What was sad is he kept repeating his name to everyone "It's Dave, Dave Miller".

At first I thought maybe people were being rude forgeting their friend Dave, but later I thought, I wonder if these people don't know a Dave Miller and he's just acting like he knows them. Either way, I felt sorry for the guy.

---

I hope that worked for you. It didn't do much for me.

Thanks for reading,

Trig