Thursday, April 13, 2006

Coming Up-Amazing Weekend, Trusting God

Welcome back. You belong here.

Coming up, Today:
1. Run, abs this AM, done
2. Lifting, probably not until Sat.
3. Talbot Seminary, 1:30pm
4. Good Friday Rehearsals, every night this week, 6pm-midnight

Friday
8am - LA Convention Center, I become a U.S. Citizen, very emotional experience for me, I wish my abuelita was there to see me, she is the reason I was able to survive in this country. Thank you abuelita Amanda.
12n - Lunch to celebrate with my family
3-midnight. Good Friday rehearsals and services 7pm and 9pm.

Saturday
9am - Run, abs, lift
11am - Easter rehearsal
Afternoon - BBQ at home with my wife and children

Sunday
7am-2pm - Easter Services, 8am, 9:45am and 11am
4pm - Basketball Game (Clippers) with my father in law (father-son time)

Next Week
Vacation, off from work for 1 week!
Wed-Friday, Pine Summit, Big Bear with my wife and three children, play in the snow? rest, play, play, play

READING: Psalm 23, "The Lord is my shepherd..." Praying, worshipping to "Fairest Lord Jesus", "Everything", "Come and Listen", Crowder, Passion Hymns, Tomlin

UPDATE: Still waiting for R's blood test results, today she has more energy, throat is less swollen. God keeps healing her.

Have a great day.

Into the future,

davidT