Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Just Getting Ready

Welcome back.

I love seeing our boy David Dennis (2) from the garage where I work out, standing on his step, looking at me through the family room window, his little head all that reaches up, his hands holding on to the edge trying to keep his balance, his unruly baby boy black wavey powdery hair sticking up, while wearing his orange and blue striped t-shirt with its blue collar, and looking at me with his big brown eyes, his wide smile and chubby nose, saying "papa"....I love that.

Thanks for praying.

Pray for:
1. Health, I'm feeling a cold coming on (Moscow, 80% chance of rain)
2. Final packing
3. Against Satan's final attempts (pre-trip). More to come once we're in the air.
4. For the Light of Jesus to fill my life and mind.
5. Rachelle and the children
6. The 40 children at the Russian camp

Let's do this.

Into the future,

davidT