Friday, November 19, 2004

Ahora Quiero A Tres

I remember having such an overwhelming love for our first born. I now love her even more. Before our second was born I worried, how can I love the same way again? Then our third came. What happened is my heart grew huge with love for each one. I can no longer love one, although I love each one with all I have. I can no longer love one, live for one, die for one, for now I love three.

This is a song I wrote in 10mns. just this morning while I was playing with little David (17 moths) and I was missing our other two, who are with gramma and granpa. It all just hit me and here it is.

To all you parents of one, two, three, whatever, wondering how to love more than you already do. To those expecting their first, or second or more, when you wonder what how to love more than one.

In Spanish. The google translation (not great), follows:

Ahora Quiero A Tres

Verso 1
No puede querer a uno
Porque ahora tengo tres
Cuando solo tenia uno, queria a uno
Pero ahora tengo tres

Coro
Mi Corazon es solo tuyo
Y de ustedes a la misma vez
No puedo querer a uno
Porque ahora quiero a tres

Verso2
A Canela y a Isabela
Hijas nuestras, bellas son
Y a David el hombrecito
Apasionada extension

Bridge
Cuando joven yo decia
Como sera sentir tan gran amor
Por mas que a este uno
Como amar con mas passion?

Mi corazon se a engrandecido
Con tal facilidad
Al ver a estas tres criaturas
De Jesus con gran ternura
Son ustedes, hijos, mi felicidad

©2004, David Trigueros, Bethany Church.

Now I Love Three

Verse 1
Cannot love just one/Because now I have three/When single one, I loved to one/ But now I have three/ Chorus My Heart is yours alone/and of all to the three/Now I cannot love one/Because now I love three/ Verse2 To Canela and Isabela Daughters of ours/beautiful they are/and to David the spectacular little man/passionate extension/ Bridge When young I said/What's it like to feel so great love/but to this one Like loving with but passion?/My heart has grown/to love With such ease/ When seeing these three creatures/ From Jesus with great tenderness/ you, children, my happiness Are yourselves/

©2004, David Trigueros (or David 'Wheat' as google translated. I like it.)