Sunday, March 27, 2005

Lord, Be My Life on Resurrection Day

I think I actually took a nap during the sermon. And tonight I speak in Resonate, our Sunday PM service. I'm toast. I peaked Good Friday, that was awesome, today, it's all fumes and faithfulness. But God is bigger than my energy level.

I also feel the grief of my friend. He came to church this morning and told me he and his wife are seperated, they have two children. He's my age, grew up together kind of thing. Sad. Tough. He said, "I don't want to bring this up on Easter..." hello! Life, Resurrection, ashes, seperation, he turns ashes into beauty.

Then a friend was telling me that last night her and her husband were at a friends' play where the cast was in drag, 5 o'clock shadows, beer bellys, etc.

We're all in process, I am in process, so are my friends. They struggle with drag and divorce, I have my own list.

In Search of...the Resurrection.

I Need it, You Need it, We all need it.