Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Post Easter Depression

The Blood of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus....

Tried to work out this morning, no energy, will try it in the afternoon.
Just down and depressed. I went to bed at 8:30pm last night, was supposed to go on a date with my wife, no energy. Felt dizzy.
Just wrote a 2-page journal, non blog, entry. Too real for this blog. This is the 'safe' version, oh well.
The blood, the blood, the blood of Jesus. I stand against you Satan, I put on the full armor of God.
This Sunday is the last Sunday I will play with 'my band', starting April 10th, we will have a new band. I am mourning that.
This Sunday marks three months since abuelita's death. She died Jan 3rd, 2005. No, I am not over it. Yes, I'm still grieving her. 'Is it getting better' people ask. Sigh.
It was an exhausting push to GF and Easter, well worth it. I'll be fine. It'll be okay. Lot of great things were done in the Spirit this week. Many lives touched, the Gospel was preached faithfully, God is good.

I wrote a song a while back for times as these:

/It's the blood that sets me free/It's the blood the covers me/That gives me victory me/My conscience fully cleans/From a heavy heart/It's the blood that God now sees/It's the blood at Calvary/That Jesus shed upon the tree/Empowers me brings victory/Over the enemy/It's the blood/.

I'm off to get ready for the day. Sometimes that's the best thing to do. One step, two steps, three steps, forward. Hope you're doing well. A friend told me for her, moving through the tough times is about putting on her make up. So for our female readers, I'm off to put on my make up.

UPDATE: Getting ready, feels good, did my ab work, very nice. Off to the rest of this day.