Sunday, February 20, 2005

Workout 6x This Week

My goal this week is to get back into my 6x a week workout routine. Tonight, I did 20mns. on the treadmill and abs. Tomorrow, I do chest and back/abs. I've been sick, but it's time to get back on track with the 'program'.

Earlier today, I spoke to a friend who almost divorced his wife. He is an artist, musician, amazing man, but is struggling. It's hard to break through the music-talk, but we did and it was good.

Other notes:
1. It's raining hard tonight (for Long Beach)
2. I spoke tonight in Resonate after a 10 week layoff (gramma, Christmas, etc) It went well, I was running on fumes.
3. Our roof is still leaking
4. I miss my wife. We need another weekend getaway soon
5. Our children are getting older
6. I'm learning not to micro-manage, I think I'm doing better in that area
7. I should be sleeping right now. I'm done.