Monday, June 27, 2005

Blogger Woes


Welcome back.

Even though I'm glad Blogger has added a free image loading feature, as it's been reported here, here, and here, Blogger has done something to our post template so that the body of each post now appears at the botton of my links side column, therefore making the post look blank. Not good!

So now i'm having to insert comment marks before and after the BodyPost tag on my template and a closed comment mark before each post and an open comment mark at the end of each post.

This is a nuisance and I don't even know how or why it works, I'm just trying what some at the Blogger forum are trying and so far so good.

But it sure is annoying, because I had to go back on my last 20 posts and edit each of them manually. And for any archived comment, I'd have to do the same.

Arghh!

Into the future,

davidT