Monday, June 13, 2005

Two Incisions

Welcome back.

How do I say this? I just got back from having the "procedure". Which one you ask?

Here's a joke:
A man visits his doctor to enquire about a ...:
"Well," he said, "I was thinking about getting a ..."
"That's a big decision", replied the doctor, "Have you talked it over with your family?"
"Yeah,...and they're in favour 15 to 2."


For me it was 5 to 0. Yep, that's the one! Just got out about 40mns ago. OUCH! Where are those frozen peas...they did two incisions for the vasectomy. You can imagine the rest. I've never had so many people mess around with me in my life. The ladie nurse said to me, "good for you, most men are chicken!" Yeah, I'm all that.

So I asked the doctor, "How many macho Latino men do you get in here?" He said, "not many" I am SOOOOO all that! He said to lay on my back all day long and no weight training for 1 week. I feel out of it. If you're thinking about this yourself, I can help. No, I don't want to laugh...ouch.

Unto the couch,

davidT