Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm an INFJ

Welcome back.

The other David T is an intj. I'm his cousin, an infj. Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging. Mini-Myers-Briggs Type online test. It says here that I'm made to be a teacher, pastor, writer, creative, counselor. That's a relief! I guess I'm in the right field. Oh yes, and my contributions to society are "vital and profound." In other words, I'll always be poor! : )

INFJ Profile:

Strength of the preferences %

Introverted 11
Intuitive 62
Feeling 50
Judging 17

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

"Usually self-expression comes more easily to INFJs on paper, as they tend to have strong writing skills. Since in addition they often possess a strong personal charisma, INFJs are generally well-suited to the 'inspirational' professions such as teaching (especially in higher education) and religious leadership. Psychology and counseling are other obvious choices, but overall, INFJs can be exceptionally difficult to pigeonhole by their career paths.

Hey Trotter, this means we are meant for each other!

Take the Test Yourself.

Into the future,

davidT