Monday, June 27, 2005

Workout Pictures


1Picture 1: Standing barbell curls

Picture 2: Barbell clean and press

Welcome back.

After my male procedure 2 weeks ago, I was forced to take 10 days off from weightraining. But last week, I was back and today I'm doing chest and back.


Here's a bit of what it all looks like. I work out in my home gym in our garage.

Some of My Weightraining Gear:
1. Squat rack
2. 20lb, 25lb, 35lb. dumbbells for arm curls and incline dumbells
3. Olympic size Plates, 45, 35, 25, 10, 5
4. Olympic size bar
5. Olympic size curling bar
6. Bench - incline, decline, leg curls
7. Pad for abs, crunches, reverse crunches, planks
8. Ball for abs
9. Knee, wrist wraps, belt, gloves
10. Standard size bar for warm ups
11. Weight rack to store plates
12. Fan, it's getting warmer
13. Treadmill, for aerobic, twice a week
14. Standard size bar and weights, 25, 10, 5

My workout regiment is:
Weightraining - 4x/week
Aerobic - 2x/week (overlap)
Abs - every day
2 days, rest

My eating plan is:
100g Whey protein every day, Myoplex Carb Control and MyoPro Whey
6 small meals a day, equal carbs/protein. Tuna, salmon, oatmeal, yogurt, chicken, wheat bread, apples, eggs
Multi-vitamins every day
Water, 10-12 cups every day
No pizza, no sweets, no junk food, no high carb or fried foods, no ice cream

If you'd like some advice, I'd love to help.

Into the future,

davidT