Saturday, January 01, 2005

I am Not Feeling Well

Tonight, I got really dizzy, my arms got cold and I couldnt' drive home. I am exhausted. Today, I didn't eat very well, hardly slept last night, then spent 3 hours at the mortuary doing all the arrangements. That was exhausting. Plus the ups and downs of each day, how are gramma's numbers, that's all been hard. I need some rest.

Gramma's numbers are not in yet tonight, they did a test this morning and she was at 20. They did another test tonight. So we wait another day and tomorrow we'll see where she's at.

I miss my grandmother so much. My mom is praying for strength for me and all of us. Tonight, Susie brought us dinner, I've been so moved by those expressions. Last night Karen and William did the same thing. Wow, we feel so thankful, and the food is yummy. This morning pastor Greg came to see us at the hospital, it was so good to see his face. Gramma's pastor Candido also came by.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Gramma has been in the hospital for 10 days. This has been a long journey. I don't know how much long of the waiting I can handle. We're here for gramma, loving her, and doing all we can until the very end. We're praying for a miracle. Trusting God's will.