Sunday, January 09, 2005

Serving My Wife

Today, I spoke to Irene and she said something that is very true. She said that in the same way that I took care of gramma for so long and now that I am free to do something else, that now I need to take care of Rachelle.

My mom also has said similar things. Saying that I have Rachelle, and so my mom doesn't have much reason to come back to the States. Of course, that makes me sad, because I want my mom to come see me and our children. But her life is there, and with her mom gone, I understand. She also says that I have Rachelle, that I'm not alone. She's right. I feel supported and loved by my wife.

Another thing my mom said is that I used to lean on my gramma. Now, I have to learn to lean on the Lord even more. There's a lot of wisdom there.

I better go and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Life Goes On:
1. Our roof is leaking and our phones are cracking
2. I worked out with weights today. It's been a while. Trying to get back into life.
3. Tuesday I ease back into work
4. My sister in law returns tonight from Cambodia
5. I registered for Spring at Talbot - Matthew with Hultberg
6. Artist Retreat is coming up - Feb. 4-6th
7. Sunday is a'coming