Sunday, January 02, 2005

Today is Sunday

This morning I feel better, a little dizzy. I'm going to try to rest. My family will be going to the hospital around 1pm.

Today is Sunday and I'm thinking of my church and the love that our family has already received. I'm also thinking of our band, how awesome friends they are. They are leading worship this morning, and I wish I was there with them. Ron, Greg, Keith, all have been close during this time. And many more from the church. God uses the Body to help during hard times.

I've been reading Psalm 103. My grandmother had this posted in her room during the last few weeks before this happened.

Salmos 103 (Spanish) ("1 Bless the Lord O my soul, and everything that is within me, bless His Holy Name..."
Alabanza por las bendiciones de Dios
Salmo de David.
1 Bendice, alma mía, a Jehová,
Y bendiga todo mi ser su santo nombre.
2 Bendice, alma mía, a Jehová,
Y no olvides ninguno de sus beneficios.
3 El es quien perdona todas tus iniquidades,
El que sana todas tus dolencias;
4 El que rescata del hoyo tu vida,
El que te corona de favores y misericordias;
5 El que sacia de bien tu boca
De modo que te rejuvenezcas como el águila.
6 Jehová es el que hace justicia
Y derecho a todos los que padecen violencia.
7 Sus caminos notificó a Moisés,
Y a los hijos de Israel sus obras.
8 Misericordioso y clemente es Jehová;(A)
Lento para la ira, y grande en misericordia.